This test requires:
- A Nextcloud test site, such as a Nextcloud instant demo site (valid for 60 minutes) from Try Nextcloud, and a Nextcloud account for student use during the test
- A Moodle test site with an OAuth 2 Nextcloud service and the Nextcloud repository enabled.
The QA testing site may be used for running this test, though you'll need admin access (see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access) in order to set up the Nextcloud service and enable the Nextcloud repository. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test! Alternatively, you can use your own Moodle test site.
- Log in as a student and go to a forum.
- Add a new discussion topic and click the Add button to add an attachment.
- Choose Nextcloud in the file picker then click the Login button.
- Grant access to your Nextcloud account.
- Select a file then click the 'Post to forum' button.
- Check that the Nextcloud file is shown as an attachment to the post.
- Try downloading the file.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-58943 Create Nextcloud integration, similar to G-Suite and Office