This test requires admin access. If you would like to use the QA testing site for running it, please see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test!
- Log as admin
- Create a course named C1
- Go to Content bank link in C1 course (link is in the More option in the secondary navigation).
- Click 'Upload' button to create a new content
- Upload helloworld.h5p file and Save changes
- Go to Site administration > Courses > Manage courses and categories
- Delete C1 course
- Go to the 'Recycle bin' of the C1 course's category.
- Restore just deleted C1 course.
- Confirm the course is restored successfully and click in 'Continue'
- Go to Content bank link in the new course (link is in the More option in the secondary navigation).
- Confirm 'helloworld.h5p' content is there
- Click on 'helloworld.h5p' content
- Confirm the image of the Earth is shown and there's no error
- is a QA test written for
MDL-68314 Backup and restore options for course level content bank