This test requires admin access. If you would like to use the QA testing site for running it, please see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test!
- Log in as an admin go to "Content bank" (link is in the More option in the secondary navigation).
- Confirm there is an Upload button on the right side of the page.
- Click on Upload button.
- Try to upload an image file and Save changes.
- Confirm there is an error: "Image (JPEG) filetype cannot be accepted".
- Click on Cancel.
- Confirm no element has been created for 'image.jpg'.
- Go to Site administration > Plugins > Content bank > Manage content bank content types.
- Click on "Enable" icon for H5P content bank.
- Go to "Content bank" (link is in the More option in the secondary navigation).
- Confirm there is no 'Upload' button.