This test requires admin access. If you would like to use the QA testing site for running it, please see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test!
This is an exploratory test of a new feature or improvement, so please feel free to try anything you like and not just the test steps!
- As admin go to Site administration > Site admin presets
- Click on Create preset and create a new preset called 'My settings'
- Change some settings on Site administration and take note of what you changed.
- Go back to Site administration > Site admin presets
- Open 'Actions' menu for 'My settings' preset.
- Confirm there is a 'Delete' option (some options could be hidden and you might need to scroll to view the whole menu).
- Click on 'Review settings and apply'
- Confirm there is a list of settings to be changed that includes the settings you changed on step 3.
- Click on 'Apply'.
- Confirm there is a 'Review the following setting changes which have been applied.' message.
- Go to Site administration and confirm the settings had their previous value again.