This test requires admin access. If you would like to use the QA testing site for running it, please see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test!
This is an exploratory test of a new feature or improvement, so please feel free to try anything you like and not just the test steps!
- As admin go to Site administration > Site admin presets
- Open 'Actions' menu for 'Starter' preset.
- Click on 'Download' option.
- Confirm an .xml file has been downloaded.
- Click on 'Import a preset' button.
- Upload and select .xml file downloaded on step 4 and add a name e.g 'Imported starter'.
- Click on 'Import' button.
- Confirm there is a new 'Imported starter' preset.
- Open 'Actions' menu for 'Imported starter' preset.
- Click on 'Review settings and apply'
- Confirm there is a list of settings to be changed e.g. 'Blog menu' block, 'Enable comments' core setting, 'SCORM package' mod, and many more.
- Click on 'Apply'.
- Confirm there is a 'Review the following setting changes which have been applied.' message.
- Confirm in Site administration that listed settings have been changed.