This test requires admin access. If you would like to use the QA testing site for running it, please see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test!
- Login as admin.
- Go to "Site administration | Grades | General settings" and make sure the "Recover grades default" is unchecked.
- Create a course with an assignment.
- Go to the Participants page and enrol two users (user1 and user2).
- Go to the assignment's grading table and enable quick grading.
- Give grades to user 1 and 2.
- Unenrol the user1 from the course.
- Enrol again the user1. During the enrolment click over the "Show more" link and confirm that "Recover user's old grades if possible" is unchecked
- Go to the Gradebook and confirm that user1's assignment doesn't have a grade.
- Go to "Site administration > Grades > General settings" and enable the "Recover grades default" setting.
- Access to the Participants page of the course.
- Unenrol the user2 from the course.
- Enrol again the user2. During the enrolment click over the "Show more" link and confirm that "Recover user's old grades if possible" is already checked
- Go to the Gradebook and confirm that user2's assignment has a grade and is the same as the previously given grade.