Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Master copy - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
Fix Version/s: None
- The use of the Internet Explorer web browser
- A user account with a few files and folders in the Private files area.
1. Follow "Manage private files..." in 'Private files' block.
2. Mouse over all clickable elements elements in the file manager and confirm that the mouse pointer turns into a hand icon.
3. Click the button to show folders and files as thumbnails and verify that thumbnails are shown.
4. Click the button to show folders and files as a list and verify that a list of files are shown.
5. Click the button to show folders and files as a tree and verify that a tree is shown.
6. Explore the file manager interface freely, click on various items and attempt to break it.
7. On IE11+ drag and drop single and multiple files on file manager and make sure they get uploaded.