This tests requires admin access, BBB setup and api-mate credentials
- Create a course C1.
- Add two BBB activities, A1 and A2 (with default values).
- Go to activity A1.
- Click on the “Join session” button and create a recording.
- Press the recording button, wait for a few seconds (10 to 15).
- Click the 3-dots at the top-right corner and exit the session by ending it.
- After a few minutes, run cron (we have to wait until the recording is available).
- Confirm that after refreshing the page, the list of recordings shows a new recording.
- Verify you can playback the recording
- Take note of the recordingID that appears as the last segment in the URL. (E.g. 65ecbe7db33b3a652a7c5df7ded146687f50e8de-1637605116096).
- Go to activity A2.
- Repeat steps 4 - 6.
- Prepare the external app api-mate:
- On a different tab or browser, open api-mate: https://mconf.github.io/api-mate/
- Make sure the credentials are the same used in BBB (before merging
MDL-73200, the default server is test-install in both Moodle and API-Mate and you don't need to change anything).
- Unpublish the A1 recording outside Moodle, using api-mate:
- Remove the random meetingID and replace the recordID for A1 with the one obtained from the actual recording on playback (e.g. 65ecbe7db33b3a652a7c5df7ded146687f50e8de-1637605116096).
- Click the link to publish the recording, close to the "publishRecordings" text on the right side (which will actually unpublish it because by default publish is unchecked).
- Delete the A2 recording outside Moodle, using api-mate:
- Remove the random meetingID and replace the recordID for A2 with the one obtained from the actual recording on playback (e.g. f7ded146687f50e8de-163760511609665ecbe7db33b3a652a7c5d).
- Click the link to delete the recording, close to the "deleteRecordings" text on the right side.
- Wait 5 minutes so the cache expires.
- Go to activity A1 in Moodle.
- Confirm the recording is shown with no link for playback and the eye slashed icon is displayed on the "Toolbar" column.
- Got to activity A2 in Moodle.
- Confirm the recording is not shown in the table.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-73198 If recording is removed or updated in the server, the value is not updated in Moodle