This test requires the glossary autolinking filter to be enabled by an admin.
- Log in as a teacher, update the glossary and set 'Automatically link glossary entries' to Yes.
- Add an entry, clicking the 'This entry should be automatically linked' checkbox.
- Check that the entry is automatically linked whenever the concept words and phrases appear throughout the rest of the course.
- Edit the entry and click the Case sensitive matching checkbox.
- Check that the entry is only linked when exact upper and lower case matching occurs.
- Edit the entry and click the Whole words matching checkbox.
- Check that only whole words are linked.
- Try using the 'Prevent automatic linking' button in the HTML editor (or adding <span class="nolink">...</span> tags around the text) where it appears elsewhere in the course.
- Check that the entry is no longer linked.