This test requires a site with the following portfolios enabled:
- File download
The QA testing site may be used for running this test, though you'll need admin access (see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access) and credentials (client ID and secret) in order to configure the portfolios. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test! Alternatively, you can use your own test site.
This test also requires
- a forum activity containing a post by a student with an image attached
- a Flickr account for use in testing
- An HTTPS Moodle site.
- Log in as a student and access the forum post.
- Try exporting the full post (using the "export to portfolio" link in the lower part of the post), selecting File download as the portfolio.
- Check that both the post and attachment are downloaded correctly.
- Try exporting the attachment (using the plus icon next o the image), selecting Flickr as the portfolio.
- Check that the image is exported correctly to Flickr.