This test requires a site with an OAuth 2 Google service and the Google Drive repository enabled.
The QA testing site may be used for running this test, though you'll need admin access (see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access) in order to set up the Google service and enable the Google Drive repository. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test! Alternatively, you can use your own test site.
This test also requires a personal Google Drive account which contains a number of files for use during the test.
1. Log in as a student and go to a forum.
2. Add a new discussion topic and click the Add button to add an attachment.
3. Choose Google Drive in the file picker then click the Login button.
4. Grant access to your Google account.
5. You should see the 'My drive' folder. Click on this folder.
6. Select a file then click the 'Post to forum' button.
7. Check that the Google Drive file is shown as an attachment to the post.
8. Try downloading the file.
9. Log out of Moodle.
10. Log back in and access the Google Drive repository via private files.
11. Confirm you're logged in automatically to Google Drive and can browse your files.