Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Master copy - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
Fix Version/s: None
- Login as any user.
1. Click on "Manage my private files..." in "My Private Files" block
2. Click 'Create folder' icon and verify that the create folder dialog is launched.
3. Enter a folder name and click 'Create'. Verify that the new folder is displayed in the file manager area.
4. Click on the folder and verify that you are taken to an area in the file manager containing sub folders and/or a file drop area and that there is a breadcrumb trail to your current location (breadcrumbs are not shown in tree view).
5. Drag and drop a file onto the file manager, which currently contains the text 'You can drag and drop files here to add them.'
6. Click Save changes/submit and verify that the files have been uploaded.