Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
- The tester should be logged in as a teacher in a course.
- A folder resource should exist in the course and a file in the user's Private files.
- Navigate to the folder resource and click 'Edit'.
- Click 'Add' and verify that the file picker is launched.
- Select 'Private files'
- Select a file, select the 'Create an alias/shortcut to the file' radio button.
- Click 'Select this file' and verify that the files have been added.
- Click 'Save changes' and verify that a shortcut has been added.