- This test requires a site with reCAPTCHA credentials provided by Google with the reCAPTCHA type v2.
- ReCAPTCHA can be set up in Moodle in "Site administration > Plugins > Authentication > Manage authentication" at the bottom. Both the ReCAPTCHA site key and ReCAPTCHA secrete key must be set.
- Log in as teacher and go to a course.
- Turn editing on and click "Add an activity or resource".
- Select Feedback activity and fill in the form.
- Click on Edit questions tab and add at least 1 question of each type (including a page break).
- Change the order of the questions and reload the page.
- Verify that the last order is retained.
- Answer the feedback questions and verify that they all display correctly.