Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
This test requires the Dropbox repository to be enabled and configured with an API key and secret (as described in the documentation Dropbox repository) and a Dropbox account for use in testing.
The QA testing site may be used for running this test, though you'll need admin access (see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access) in order to enable the Dropbox repository. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test! Alternatively, you can use your own test site.
1. Login as a student and go to a forum.
2. Add a new discussion topic and click the Add button to add an attachment.
3. Choose Dropbox in the file picker then click the Login button.
4. Grant access to your Dropbox account.
5. Select a file then click the 'Post to forum' button.
6. Check that the Dropbox file is shown as an attachment to the post.
7. Try downloading the file: (a) by right-clicking and selecting "Save image as.." and (b) by clicking the "Download all" button top left of the attachment file area.