- At least two course categories
- At least two courses in different course categories, with a user enrolled as a teacher in both
- One of the courses should have at least one group
- Log in as an admin.
- Create a site event
- Create at least one course category event for each course category.
- Log in as the teacher and go to the calendar.
- Try adding some user, group and course events.
- For each event, after saving it, check that it is correctly displayed in the calendar.
- Try clicking on an event and check that it is correctly displayed.
- In the dropdown menu near the top of the page, select "Upcoming events", and check that all events are correctly displayed.
- Try selecting different options in the dropdown menu (month, day, upcoming events) and different courses, and check that the events listed are as expected.
- Try hiding and showing different event types in the Events key block and check that the events listed are as expected.
- Go to the calendar either via the "Full calendar" link in the calendar block or from the user menu's Calendar menu item.
- Select the course name in the course dropdown menu.
- Check that only the events visible to the user and related to the selected course are being displayed (e.g. site events, category events from the course category that the course belongs to, group events in the course, activity events in that course, and the user's user events.)