This test requires a public server (over https) or ngrok. The QA testing site may be used for running this test, though you'll need admin access (see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access) in order to enable the Box repository. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test! Alternatively, you can use your own test site.
This test also requires the Box repository to be enabled and configured with a client ID and secret (as described in the documentation Box repository) and a Box account for use in testing.
- Login as a student and go to a forum.
- Add a new discussion topic and click the Add button to add an attachment.
- Choose Box in the file picker then click the Login button.
- Grant access to your Box account.
- Select a file then click the 'Post to forum' button.
- Check that the Box file is shown as an attachment to the post.
- Try downloading the file.