- Login as a teacher and create a course with completion tracking enabled.
- Enrol more than 25 students (more than 50 student is better) to test the paging.
- Create 2 groups and assign student 1 to group 1, student 2 to group 2.
- Create some activities (in different types such as quiz, assignment, page, etc).
- Go to Activities completion report and check if those filtering/sorting options work together:
- Group (filtering).
- Include (filtering).
- Activity order (sorting).
- First name letters bar (filtering)
- Surname letters bar (filtering).
- Changing the filtering options (all options above except the Activity order) will reset the paging. Changing the paging should not change the filtering options
- Check the sort function by first name / last name. Changing the sort function should not change the paging and the filtering options. Changing the filtering options should not change the sort option.
- Check the download links. The downloaded files should apply the filtering options, sorting option and should contain all records (without paging).
- is a QA test written for
MDL-48594 More filtering options on Activity Completion Report