This test requires you to be logged in as both a teacher and student. Assume that one browser is used for a teacher user and another browser or incognito window is used for a student user. The created activity must exist in a course and have student and teacher user enrolled.
- Go to the "Room/Activity with Recordings" activity page as a teacher.
- Click on the “Join session” button.
- Press the recording button, wait for a few seconds (10 to 15).
- Click the 3-dots at the top-right corner and exit the session by ending it.
- Confirm the BigBlueButton tab is closed and teacher is on the Moodle activity page.
- After a few minutes, run cron (we have to wait until the recording is available).
- Confirm that after refreshing the page, the list of recordings shows a new recording.
- Go to the tab where student is logged and check you are in the "Room/Activity with recordings" activity page. Refresh the page. If it is not open:
- In another browser or an incognito window, log in as student.
- Go to the same "Room/Activity with Recordings" activity page as in step 1.
- Confirm the list of recordings shows a recording.