- A course with a teacher and four students enrolled.
- A workshop activity with simple text submission.
- Log in as each of the four students one by one and submit text for the workshop.
- As the teacher, access the workshop and set the allocations so that each student is assigned to review the submissions of the other three.
- Switch the workshop to the Assessment phase.
- Log in as one of the students who submitted work and assess the first submission.
- Verify that button 'Save and show next' is displayed at the bottom of the assessment form. Click it to assess the other submissions.
- Verify that when the final submission is being assessed the button displays 'Save and close'.