This test requires admin access and a csv file for uploading cohorts to the system and categories. Use or adapt the attached file if desired, making sure your site has category named Miscellaneous.
- Log in as an admin and go to Site administration>Users>Cohorts>Upload cohorts
- Upload the attached csv file or similar. (Note that if a category is not specified in the csv file or default context dropdown then a system cohort will be created.)
- Preview the cohort and upload it.
- Verify from the System cohorts tab that the system cohorts (for example New York and London) have been created.
- Verify from the All cohorts tab that the category cohorts (for example Paris and Rome) have been created in the chosen category (Miscellaneous in the example)