This test requires admin access. If you would like to use the QA testing site for running it, please see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test.
- Log in as an admin and go to to Site administration / Appearance / User tours.
- Click on Tour repository and download one of the tours.
- Click on Import tour and upload the downloaded tour.
- Verify that the newly imported tour works as expected.
- Choose a tour and click the icon to export it.
- Verify that the tour was exported without error.
- Pass the file through a JSON linter (e.g. http://jsonlint.com/)
- Import the tour back again.
- Verify that there are now two tours which are the same.
- Compare the tours - there should be no differences. key points to check:
- Tour defaults are correct
- Tour filters are correct
- Step settings are correct
- Delete the original tour.
- Verify that the remaining (imported) user tour works as expected.