This test requires you to be logged in as both a teacher and student. Assume that one browser is used for a teacher user and another browser or incognito window is used for a student user. A BBB “Room only” activity must exist in a course and have student and teacher enrolled.
- Log in as a teacher, go to the BBB “Room only” activity and click on the “Join session” button.
- Press the recording button, wait for a few seconds (10 to 15).
- Click the 3-dots at the top-right corner. Exit the session by ending it.
- Confirm the BigBlueButton tab is closed and teacher is on the Moodle activity page.
- Wait for cron to run or run it manually if you have admin access (we have to wait until the recording is available).
- Check that there is not a list of recordings as part of the Room, even when the recording is processed.
- In another browser or an incognito window, log in as student.
- Go to the same “Room only” activity.
- Check that there is not a list of recordings as part of the Room.