- This test requires an assignment with Online Text enabled and submitted assignments.
- In assignment settings, submission comments must be turned on for the assignment.
- This test must be tested with the new 2.3 Assignment plugin ONLY.
1. Login as a teacher and access the assignment.
2. Follow the 'View x submitted assignments' link and click a Grade link.
3. Add an inline comment and enter a grade then click the 'Save changes' button.
4. Check that the 'Last modified (Teacher)' date is correctly displayed for the assignment just graded and the link text in the status column has changed from 'Submitted for grading' to 'Submitted for grading Graded'.
- Discovered while testing
MDLQA-2100 OLD 2.2 Assignment Regression Testing: In an Online text assignment, a teacher can add inline comments
- is blocked by
MDL-33414 Cannot view entirety of Online Text in Assignment 2.3