Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 2.3
Fix Version/s: None
1. Verify that user 1's messaging settings are configured so they are notified of personal messages by popup when online.
2. Log in as user 2 and send user 1 a message.
3. Log in as user 1. A new message notification should displayed in the bottom right corner of the browser when user 1 loads a page outside of the site administration area. For example a notification should be displayed while viewing a course or activity within a course.
4. Click "ignore". The notification should disappear.
5. Do not view the message.
6. After at least an hour has passed when user 1 views a page they should receive a notification reminding them of their unread message(s).