This test requires completion tracking to be enabled by an administrator in Site administration > Advanced features and in the course settings.
1. Login as a teacher, access a quiz and edit the settings.
2. Set the completion tracking to 'Show activity as complete when conditions are met'.
3. Select 'Student must receive a grade to complete this activity'.
4. Login as a student and attempt the quiz.
5. Check that a tick is shown opposite the quiz on the course page.
6. Login as the teacher again, access the course and check that the quiz is marked as complete for the student in Reports > Activity completion.
- is blocked by
MDL-24760 Fatal error when attempting or reviewing a quiz