Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 2.3
Fix Version/s: None
1. Login as admin and browse to Settings > Site administration > Plugins > Message outputs > Manage message outputs.
2. Disable popup message output.
3. Browse to Settings > My profile settings > Messaging and check that popup notification is not listed as a notification method for incoming messages.
4. Return to the Manage message outputs and click the settings link for jabber.
5. Complete the jabber message fields and save changes.
6. In Manage message outputs re-enable popup, check jabber is enabled and disable email.
7. Browse to Settings > My profile settings > Messaging again and check that popup notification is listed as a notification method for incoming messages.
8. Add a jabber ID, update profile and check that jabber message is listed as a notification method.