This test requires a wiki activity for which the page format is not forced. It also requires students to be given the permission to manage wiki files (via the Settings block > Wiki administration > Permissions).
1. Login as a student and browse to the wiki.
2. Edit a page in HTML format and add an image using the add/edit image icon in the test editor.
3. Save the page and check that the image displays correctly.
4. Click the files tab and upload an image.
5. Create a page in Creole format and insert the image into the page.
6. Preview the page then save it, each time checking that the image is displayed correctly.
7. Create a page in Nwiki format and insert the image into the page.
8. Save the page and check that the image is displayed correctly.
- is blocked by
MDL-33143 Unable to insert images into Creole wiki when already previewing