This test requires a quiz containing several questions.
1. Login as a teacher, edit the settings for the quiz, set how questions behave to 'Deferred feedback' and ensure all review options for immediately after the attempt are checked.
2. Login as a student1 and attempt the quiz.
3. Check that you only receive feedback (if set) and a grade after submitting the whole quiz.
4. Login as the teacher again, edit the settings for the quiz, set how questions behave to 'Immediate feedback' and ensure that the review options whether correct, marks, specific and general feedback and right answer for during the attempt are checked.
5. Login as a student2 and attempt the quiz.
6. Check that you can submit question responses immediately during the quiz attempt and obtain feedback (if set) and grades.
7. Check also that after submitting a response, you cannot then change it.
- is blocked by
MDL-33484 mdlqa: immediate feedback doesn´t work
MDLQA-2026 CLONE - A teacher can set a quiz to be interactive with multiple tries
MDLQA-2027 CLONE - A teacher can set a quiz with certainty-based marking