Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 2.3
Fix Version/s: None
1. Login as an administrator and browse to Settings > Site administration > Language > Language packs.
2. Click the 'Update all installed language packs' button and check that success messages are displayed.
3. Select a language from the list of available languages and click the 'Install selected language pack' button.
4. Check that the language is now listed as an installed language pack.
5. Select an installed language pack and click the 'Uninstall selected language pack' button.
6. Check than the language is now listed as an available language.
8. Make a note of the currently installed language packs and then browse to the site front page.
9. Check that the languages are listed in the dropdown menu at the top right of the site front page.
10. Browse to your edit profile page and check that the languages are available in the preferred language setting.