Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 2.3
Fix Version/s: None
1. Login as an administrator and go to Settings > Site administration > Users > Accounts > Cohorts.
2. Create two cohorts with cohort ids of year3 and year4.
3. Go to Settings > Site administration > Courses > Add/edit courses and create two courses math3 and math4.
4. Add cohort sync as an enrolment method for math3 and choose the cohort year3.
5. Add cohort sync as an enrolment method for math4 and choose the cohort year4.
6. Go to Settings > Site administration > Users > Accounts > Upload users.
7. Save the following information in a text file and then upload it to the site.
8. Check that Tom and Bob have been added to the cohort year3, and Mary and Alice have been added to the cohort year4.
9. Check that Tom and Bob are enrolled in the maths3 course, and that Mary and Alice are enrolled in the maths4 course.