Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 2.3
Fix Version/s: None
1. Install the previous stable version of Moodle (latest stable release on the previous branch).
2. Set it up with some courses. Pulling them from Mooch is a quick way to do this.
3. Add some users, enrol them in courses, and make some user content.
4. Set the debugging level to DEVELOPER. Make sure you can see errors (display them on screen or monitor the error log)
5. Upgrade the code to this current version of Moodle you are testing.
6. Visit /admin and go through the upgrade process.
7. It should complete without any errors.