- This test must be tested using the OLD, pre-2.3 assignment module.
1. Login as a teacher and create an assignment.
2. In the assignment settings set rubric as the grading method.
3. In Settings > Assignment administration > Advanced grading select 'Define new grading form from scratch'.
4. Define the grading form then click the button 'Save rubric and make it ready'.
5. Create another assignment with rubric as the grading method.
6. In Settings > Assignment administration > Advanced grading select 'Create new grading form from a template'.
7. Tick the checkbox 'include my own forms' then click the search button.
8. Find the form you previously defined and click the 'Use this form as a template' button.
9. Check that the rubric is listed as ready for use on the advanced grading page.