A quiz with Question order set to: "Shuffled randomly" and "New page" set to "Every 2 questions".
1. Navigate to the quiz and select the [Show] link adjacent to "Question bank contents". Check that the question bank is shown.
2. Create 5 questions.
3. Click the "Select all" checkbox in the questions bank and click "< Add to quiz". Verify that all of the questions are moved to pages, two per page.
4. Preview the quiz twice and verify that the second time that the questions are in a different order to the first.
5. Edit the quiz settings and change "New Page" to "Every 2 questions". Save your changes.
6. Preview the quiz twice again. Verifying that a) the quiz has been re-paginated to a new page every 2 questions and that the questions still appear in a random order.
7. Login as a student and attempt the quiz. Verify that the questions appear in a random order (compared to the previews in step 6).
8. Login as teacher, edit the quiz. Verify that most of the editing controls on the Edit quiz page are now disabled because the quiz has been attempted and there is a message at the top explaining this.