A quiz with Question order set to: "As shown on the edit screen" and "New page" set to "Never, all questions on one page".
1. Navigate to the quiz and select the [Show] link adjacent to "Question bank contents". Check that the question bank is shown.
2. Create a question of each type.
3. Select the checkboxes adjacent to several questions in the question bank.
4. Click the "Repaginate..." button, then in the Repaginate popup dialog select 1 from the dropdown and click "Go". Verify that he Questions are now 1 per page.
5. Preview the quiz and verify that the questions are indeed 1 per page.
6. Login as a student and attempt the quiz verifying that the questions are 1 per page.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-3030 Late quiz attempts should be closed automatically