Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 2.3
Fix Version/s: None
- Internet Explorer 8 must be used for this test.
- Any course in Moodle where the teacher has set course Format to 'Weeks' and the teacher has added at least one activity.
- Course administration > Course layout is set to "Show all sections in one page".
1. Login as teacher and navigate to the Course page, turn editing on.
2. Use the 'Move Right' button to indent an activity and confirm that a 'Move Left' button has now been added.
3. Click the 'Move Right' button twice more and confirm that the activity is now indented three spaces.
4. Refresh the page confirm that your changes are preserved.
5. Navigate to a new browser tab and access the page. Verify that your changes have been preserved.
6. Navigate to a new browser window and access the page. Verify that your changes have been preserved.
7. Login as a student and check that indentation is correct, as configured in the steps above.