- The Firefox web browser must be used for this test.
- Front page settings > Include a topic section checkbox is checked.
- The teacher has added at least one activity to the Front page.
- Course administration > Course layout is set to "Show all sections in one page".
1. Login as teacher and navigate to the Front page then turn editing on.
2. Use the 'Move Right' icon to indent an activity and confirm that a 'Move Left' button has now been added.
3. Click the 'Move Right' icon twice more and confirm that the activity is now indented three spaces.
4. Refresh the page confirm that your changes are preserved.
5. Navigate to a new browser tab and access the page. Verify that your changes have been preserved.
6. Navigate to a new browser window and access the page. Verify that your changes have been preserved.
7. Login as a student and check that indentation is correct, as configured in the steps above.