Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 2.3
Fix Version/s: None
- The Internet Explorer 8 web browser must be used for this test.
- Front page settings > Include a topic section checkbox is checked.
- The teacher has added at least one resource to the Front page.
- At least one resource is indented 3 spaces to the right.
- Course administration > Course layout is set to "Show all sections in one page".
1. Login as teacher and navigate to the Front page then turn editing on.
2. Click the 'Move Left' icon confirm that the resource is now indented two spaces.
3. Click the 'Move Left' icon until the resource is far-left confirm that the 'Move Left' icon has disappeared.
4. Refresh the page confirm that your changes are preserved.
5. Navigate to a new browser tab and access the page. Verify that your changes have been preserved.
6. Navigate to a new browser window and access the page. Verify that your changes have been preserved.
7. Login as a student and check that indentation is correct, as configured in the steps above.