Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 2.3
Fix Version/s: None
- The Safari web browser must be used for this test.
- Any course in Moodle where the teacher has set course Format to 'Weeks' and the teacher has added at least one resource.
- At least one resource is indented 3 spaces to the right.
- Course administration > Course layout is set to "Show all sections in one page".
1. Login as teacher and navigate to the Course page then turn editing on.
2. Click the 'Move Left' icon confirm that the resource is now indented two spaces.
3. Click the 'Move Left' icon until the resource is far-left confirm that the 'Move Left' icon has disappeared.
4. Refresh the page confirm that your changes are preserved.
5. Navigate to a new browser tab and access the page. Verify that your changes have been preserved.
6. Navigate to a new browser window and access the page. Verify that your changes have been preserved.
7. Login as a student and check that indentation is correct, as configured in the steps above.
|Affects Version/s||Moodle 2.3 [ 12250 ]|
|Affects Version/s||Master copy - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE [ 10423 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Passed [ 10000 ]|
|Assignee||Nobody [ nobody ]||Dan Poltawski [ poltawski ]|