- The Internet Explorer 9 web browser must be used for this test.
- Front page settings > Include a topic section checkbox is checked.
- The teacher has added at least two resources to the Front page.
- Course administration > Course layout is set to "Show all sections in one page".
1. Login as teacher and navigate to the Front page then turn editing on.
2. Attempt to delete a label confirm that the popup asks to confirm deletion without specifying the label text - e.g. 'Are you sure you want to delete this Label?'.
3. Choose OK to remove the label and confirm that the label is no longer present.
4. Attempt to delete a resource and confirm that the popup asks to confirm deletion, specifying the label text - e.g. 'Are you sure you want to delete the Glossary "Course Glossary"?'.
5. Choose OK to remove the resource and confirm that the resource is no longer present.
6. Refresh the page confirm that your changes are preserved.
7. Navigate to a new browser tab and access the page. Verify that your changes have been preserved.
8. Navigate to a new browser window and access the page. Verify that your changes have been preserved.
9. Login as a student and check that the resource has been deleted.