- This test must be performed using the Safari web browser.
- Any course in Moodle that has the course format set to Weeks.
- Course administration > Course layout is set to "Show all sections in one page".
1. Move a resource between sections, then turn editing off and verify this action has been completed.
2. Move a section to a new position, then turn editing off and verify that the section has moved.
3. Edit a section name and verify the section name appears on the main page.
4. In Course administration > Edit settings add a single new section, then verify that the section is added.
5. In Course administration > Edit settings add two more new sections, then verify that the 2 sections are added.
6. Turn editing on and add a section at the bottom of the course page, then verify that the section has been added.
7. Add the section links block and verify that the section links are working correctly.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-32508 Add paging support to weekly and topics course formats