- A Moodle 2.2 Single file upload assignment.
1. Login as a student and navigate to the Assignment. Verify that the File manager form element is displayed onscreen.
2. Click 'Choose a file' and verify that File picker is displayed.
3. Select 'Upload a file', choose a file to upload and upload it.
4. Click 'Save changes' and verify that the files have been uploaded.
5. Download the file to verify that the file link has been created properly.
6. Login as a Teacher and download the file, then verify that the file is correct.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-31907 META: File Usability 2.3