- Any course in Moodle.
1. Login as teacher, turn editing on and add a folder resource Verify that the File manager form element is present in the add folder resource form.
2. Click 'Add' and verify that the file picker is launched.
3. Select 'Upload a file', choose a file to upload and upload it.
4. Click 'Save changes' and verify that the files have been uploaded.
5. Download the file to verify that the file link has been created properly.
6. Login as a Student and download the file, then verify that the file is correct.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-31907 META: File Usability 2.3