- Any course in Moodle.
1. Login as a teacher and add a lesson activity. In the settings form > Pop-up to a file or web page field click 'Choose a file...'. Verify that the File Picker is launched.
2. Drag and drop a file onto the file manager, which currently contains the text 'No files attached drag and drop files here to upload them.'
3. Click 'Save changes' and verify that the files have been uploaded.
4. Download the file to verify that the file link has been created properly.
5. Login as a Student and download the file, then verify that the file is correct.
- Testing discovered
MDL-33344 File Manager drag and drop arrow out of alignment in some places