Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 2.3
Fix Version/s: None
- This test must be executed in the Firefox web browser.
- A course must be created.
- Drag and drop upload of text/links must be enabled from site administration > Experimental settings
- Drag an image into one of the weeks / topics on the course page and verify that the file resourse has been created.
- Highlight some text from a file or website and drag it into one of the weeks / topics on the course page. Verify that a page resource has been created.
- Highlight a URL from a website and drag it into one of the weeks / topics on the course page. Verify that a URL resource has been created.
With the tool bar next to the resource / activity
- tab to the right and then back to the left.
- Hide and unhide.
- Edit the title.
- Move the resouce / activity.
- Delete the resource / activity.
- The function works as expected.