Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 2.3
Fix Version/s: None
- Login as Teacher.
1. Navigate to the folder resource and click 'Edit'.
2. Click 'Create folder' and verify that the create folder dialog is launched.
3. Enter a folder name.
4. Click the X on the create folder dialog, then verify that the dialog closes and your changes have not been saved.
5. Drag and drop a file onto the file manager, which currently contains the text 'No files attached drag and drop files here to upload them.'
6. Click Save changes/submit and verify that the files have been uploaded.