-> This test requires conditional access and completion tracking to be enabled by an administrator in site and course level. ( Site administration > Advanced features. )
- Login as a teacher and add a label resources to a course. Set completion tracking to "students can manually mark the activity as completed" for the label.
- Create a page resource in a section.
- Edit the section with the page resource and set the 'Activity completion condition' to 'must be complete' for the label resource
- Select 'Show section greyed-out, with restriction information' for 'Before section can be accessed'.
- Login as a student, view the course page and check that the section is shown greyed-out with the condition specified.
- Mark the label resources as completed.
- check that the section is visible and accessible.