Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Master copy - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
Fix Version/s: None
1. Create a new course
1. As an admin, navigate to Settings -> Course administration -> Users -> Groups
2. Create a group with name 'test-1' and ID numer 'test-1'
3. Create another group with name 'test-2' and ID number 'test-1'
4. Confirm that you cannot create the group
5. Update the group ID number to 'test-2' and confirm that it has been created
6. Select 'test-2', click 'Edit group settings', set the group ID number to 'test-1'
7. Confirm that you could not save the group
1. Switch to 'Groupings'
2. Create a new grouping named 'grouping-1' with ID number 'grouping-1'
3. Create another grouping named 'grouping-2' with ID number 'grouping-1'
4. Confirm that the creation failed.
5. Update the grouping ID number to 'grouping-2' and save your changes
6. Edit 'grouping-2', update the ID number to 'grouping-1' and confirm that an error occurs upon saving