- Log in as a teacher and access a course.
- Click the Restore link either via the gear menu or the Administration block (depending upon your theme).
- Restore the backup http://tracker.moodle.org/secure/attachment/28265/test_book_for_qa_20120522.mbz leaving all settings as default.
- Verify that a book is created with title "Test Book for QA".
- Verify that the book contains 4 chapters (1, 2, 3 & 4) and 2 sub-chapters (3A & 3B).
- Click on "Edit settings" either via the gear menu or the Administration block (depending upon your theme).
- Replace the "Do you Moodle" image by any other image and tick the "Display description on course page" checkbox.
- Click the "Save and return to course" button.
- Verify that the activity description ("This is one simple book resource used in ...") is shown on the course page, including the replaced image.
- Go to the book resource and edit "Chapter 1".
- Change the "M" image by any other image and save changes.
- Verify that "Chapter 1" shows the contents ("This is chapter 1. With some format..."), with the replaced image.