Original - DO NOT REPORT TEST RESULTS HERE
Please test in more than one browser and mention in a comment which ones you've used.
- Log in as a teacher, go to a course in topics course format, turn editing on and verify that you can see an 'Add an activity or resource' link in all course sections.
- Click the link and verify that a modal window opens displaying activities and resources.
- Verify that you can navigate through the activities and resources using the keyboard tab and arrow keys.
- Verify that you can close the window by clicking the x or pressing escape.
- Verify that you can view the information about an activity or resource by clicking the 'i' icon.
- When viewing this information, verify that there is a 'More help' link which opens Moodle Docs in a new window.
- Verify that when the 'Add' button is clicked that you are taken to the adding a new activity page.
- Verify that you can also click an activity name to be taken to the adding a new activity page.
- Repeat steps 1 to 8 with the course in weekly course format.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-77445 Behat test to verify a teacher can select activities using the activity chooser (Automate MDLQA-2440)
- Waiting for peer review